Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pour Dire Merci

This is a thank-you.
As a lot of you know, I've been going through a hell of a rough time lately, and come to terms with a lot of my issues. They're far from resolved, but at least I know they're there.
And as a select few know, one of my main issues is confidence and self-esteem.
So I just want to thank you, Tim, Adam, Matt, Luke, Emily, and Evan for trying to help me gain some confidence. You have no idea what it means to me that you all care enough to try to help me improve how I see myself, both outside and in, and to listen to and be there for me even when I'm depressed or paranoid.
I don't plan on publishing this, or sending it to anyone. But if any of you happen to stumble upon this.. thanks. For more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment